- All information must be posted in English. Please avoid using SMS language.
- You may not post on behalf of a suspended or banned member.
- All posts must be constructive in nature. One word or one smiley posts are not accepted.
- Racial or hateful remarks and any other form of attack or harassment is not tolerated.
- Adult material, whether nudity or violence is not accepted.
- Discussion/sharing of illegal activity/content such as drugs or warez is not allowed.
- Spamming and double posting is not tolerated.
- All profile fields must be used wisely. They are not meant to promote your website.
- No referral/affiliate links in posts/signatures are allowed. Advertising your site isn't tolerate as well.
Avatar & Signature
- Maximum avatar size should be 150x200 pixels.
- Don't use any inappropriate and large size images in your avatar.
- You can't use your avatar filed to promote your website in any form.
- Normal members are not allowed to have signatures so please refrain from posting fake signatures in your posts.
- All members may register one account and one account only.
- Only one person may use your account in the forums.
- Multiple accounts will be deleted by administrator without prior notice.
- This is a web design forum. A place to talk about web designing and coding.
- Members can submit their own written tutorials. Post you tutorials in tutorial proposal forum. Don't use PM for submission.
- The tutorials you submit, must be written by yourself. If we find the tutorial copied from somewhere, it won't be published.
- Member can ask for coding/web designing related support. The staff members will start answering to your topics from bottom to top. So if you keep bumping your topic, you'll get reply late.
- If your topic doesn't get any reply for 2 days, you can bump your topic.
- All coding support should be asked in respective coding forum (i.e HTML and CSS). Support requests about coding in 'Web Design Talk' section will be rejected or moved to appropriate section.
- We don't provide support related to Forumotion, so avoid asking for it. (If there is a problem incorporating html & css on your forum, we'll be happy to help.)
All registered members must abide by these rules. If any member chooses otherwise, he or she is subject to an appropriate penalty or suspension. Realize, the rules listed above are not cut and dry. All situations come down to the sole discretion of the administrators.
We, forum administrators and other staff members, are not responsible for any content posted by members. This is an open forum and users are allowed to share interesting stuff found around the web. If you hold copyrights for any content posted here by our members, please contact administrators by PM and we'll be willing to remove it.
Along with the rules above, the Forumotion Terms of Services are also applied. So please have a look at them. We also recommend you to have glance at the forum FAQs.
Rules and guidelines can be changed/modified/updated at any time, so its the users responsibility to check them at regular time period for any updates/modification.